Workshops are hands-on and will get participants involved in the visual art and performing side of puppetry. Workshops can be tailored to individual needs/events, and may include:
- Creating puppet “eye-balls” to practice puppet manipulation
- Designing and creating sock puppets
- Building marionettes
- Creating an “instant puppet show”
- Exploring historical and contemporary puppetry
- Using acting games and techniques with puppets to practice performance skills
Workshops are for creative people of any age and ability!
To learn more about a workshop just for grown-ups,
Check out "Beer & Puppets!"